Let's start with why we exist. 📡
Ever wondered if your employer is monitoring your work computer?
Organizations make huge investments every year to keep their laptops and servers online, secure, compliant, and usable from anywhere. This is called "device management".
At Fleet, we think it's time device management became transparent and open source.
About the company 🌈
You can read more about the company in our handbook, which is public and open to the world.
tldr; Fleet Device Management Inc. is a recently funded Series A startup founded and backed by the same people who created osquery, the leading open source security agent. Today, osquery is installed on millions of laptops and servers, and it is especially popular with enterprise IT and security teams.
Fleet is dedicated to
- 🧑🚀 automating IT and security.
- 🪟 privacy, transparency, and trust through open source software.
- 💻 building a better way to manage computers.
Your primary responsibilities 🔭
As Field Marketing Manager - Enterprise, at Fleet, you will get the chance to…
- ⏫ Design, drive and execute account-based marketing campaigns
- 📣 Manage numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment
- 🌡️ Plan and execute events and trade show sponsorships with end to end planning & follow-up, measurement and results
- 🪴 Work with the marketing team on US regional press announcements
- 🕴️ Utilize systems and tools such as salesforce to analyze pipeline and opportunity data
- 🚀 Work collaboratively with the community marketing, sales and product teams to drive results in the US
- 🧑💻 Plan, execute and track impactful marketing campaigns, in order to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets
- 📈 Manage to a quarterly and annual budget
Are you our new team member? 🧑🚀
If most of these qualities sound like you, we would love to chat and see if we're a good fit.
You "get it":
- 🦉 3+ years in managing and executing trade shows and events
- 🧪 Experience with salesforce
- 🧑💻 Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced, results driven environments
You can "walk the walk":
- 🤝 Decisive with the ability to shift gears between thinking and doing
- 📈 Ability to partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive results
- 👀 Experience with developing, executing and tracking results tied to Demand Generation campaigns
- ➕ Bonus: 5+ years of leading/executing marketing programs
You can "talk the talk":
- 💭 You know how to market to developers, IT engineers, or security engineers.
- 💖 You know how to grow a community, not just harvest it.
- ✍️ Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders and team
- 🧬 You care about using a consistent voice, messaging, and design.
- ➕ Bonus: You are comfortable with concepts like security, APIs, and DevOps.
Why should you join us? 🛸
- Work from anywhere with good internet. (We're 100% remote. No office. No commute.) Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. There is no 'headquarters'. You are free to travel and move.
- Fleet can offer you a competitive salary, significant equity, and an independent, outsider-friendly culture. Work with helpful, kind, and motivated people who know what they're doing.
- At Fleet, we value focus, iteration, and meaningful results – not 60 hour work weeks. We are non-judgmental and laser-focused on growing the company.
- Work closely with experienced, well-funded founders and a great team, including the people who created osquery and Sails. We care about openness and transparency.
- Work computers can be private and safe. Help make endpoint monitoring less intrusive and more transparent.
- Protect the production servers and employee laptops of Earth's largest companies. Work on a product used by lots of people who care about what you do.
- Fleet is growing quickly, with significant revenue from Fortune 1000 customers. You will have lots of opportunities to make decisions, learn, and try new things.
Want to join the team?
You can apply for this position here, or ask us anything at https://fleetdm.com/contact.